Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Woody Wilder, Video #5, Card Sequence

David Watson's Shuffling Tutorial from Woody Wilder on Vimeo.

This went much better than the cupcake exercise. The problem I kept running into with this exercise was that I was holding the shot for ten seconds, but those ten seconds weren't always in focus. I need to keep a closer eye on the focus. Even though there were less cameras around ando only one subject, I still felt like there were too many moving parts and I moved around too much instead of focusing on getting my shot in each wide, medium, tight, and then moving on. I also tried to interact with David a bit to try and get some sound bites. It worked, but as you said, the camera was a little far away at some points to get decent bites. Overall I was pleased with this effort, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment