Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Lindsay Simpson Audio #2 - Interview with Ryan Bowles, Kickball Team Captain
I interviewed Ryan Bowles, the captain of the Red team for the University of Maryland Athletic Department Kickball Tournament. I really enjoyed the interview and found it surprisingly natural to talk to him. It was a significant challenge to trim down my interview to the time limit, yet maintain a easy flow and natural progression. It has become much easier to use Audition, and I wish I had time to learn all of the tricks and features it has before turning in this project. Next time I would like to use a mic so it is easier to pick up the voices and understand what the speakers are saying. Overall, I was happy with the interview and Ryan was a great subject as he has done many radio and television interviews in his career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment