Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nicole Jones, Photo #1, Outdoors RE-DO of tight shot

Outside exhibit at the American Visionary Art Museum on June 2, 2013 in Baltimore, Md.

This is one re-do of my tight shot that I took on Sunday.  When I was doing my interview with Barrett I took this picture and it is one of my favorites.  It really shows how animated the museum pieces were.  For this photo I used the color balance tool just a little and adjusted the curve level. 
Pink flowers in front of a home on June 6, 2013 in Ellicott City, Md.
Out of all the photos I took this day, this close-up came out the best.  This is more of a foreground/background picture than the flowers from my first assignment.  I used the brightness/contrast and vibrance tools to make the pink stand out more.  For this second time around I was a lot more conscious of the photos I was taking than I was the last time.  One thing that I really need to work on is getting my pictures in focus.  I find that after I take a lot of pictures, when I get home a lot of them are not in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment