Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tamieka Briscoe, Soundscape #1

Leaves rustle in the wind, birds chirp and the sound of cars driving by on campus.

https://soundcloud.com/tamieka-briscoe-1/outdoors

Reflection: I experienced some technical difficulties when recording my audio the first time, there was an internal function on the recorder that caused it to not pick up the sound, so I had tons of audio files with no sound. I was able to get it resolved in time for my interview. This was a valuable lesson to always be prepared because technology, specifically new technology is not always reliable. I am glad I was able to get some really good sounds and practice my editing skills. I look forward to more editing this semester because it is something I have always avoided, but most reporters have to edit their own stories so it is ideal for me to learn now.

No comments:

Post a Comment