Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Nicole Jones, Audio #2, Barrett Klein Interview
I interviewed Barrett Klein, who was on a business trip in the Baltimore area stopping by to visit the museum. I really enjoyed talking to Barrett because he was very enthusiastic and happy which helped me to not be so nervous. Since he loved art so much he had a lot of things to say about the museum and his visit. My whole interview was over 3:00 and it was hard deciding which sound clips to use because he said a lot of great things. One thing that I would improve for next time is reducing the noise in the background. Since we were in the outside exhibit for the interview I could hear some cars passing by in the background. Overall, I enjoyed conducting the interview and I enjoyed the museum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment