Monday, June 17, 2013
Justine McDaniel, Video 3, Sweet Sequence
Cupcake Competition from Justine McDaniel on Vimeo.
This assignment was really challenging. It definitely helped me learn what not to do while shooting video and got me thinking about how I can think ahead and be prepared when shooting. It was hard to edit because I didn't like my footage, so it was a challenge to put it together into something cohesive. I did succeed in thinking about wide, medium and tight shots, but I really need to think about the composition of the shots. I felt a little frantic while filming this, and I definitely need to learn to think ahead to the next shot and start planning things out better in my mind as I work. I also have to work on what to do when taking the camera off the tripod and making sure the shots are still stable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment