Thursday, June 20, 2013
Lyle Kendrick, Video #6, Train Tale
Tamieka Tells a Train Tale from Lyle Kendrick on Vimeo.
Though the product didn't end up as I wanted it to, there were some big things I learned while preparing for my final project. The audio from the camera ended up being better than the audio from the recording device when it was closer to the subject. The camera was pretty good against the wind. In a good interview shot, I'm glad to know that my camera will be able to get solid audio even if my audio recorder doesn't.
Tomorrow and the next day, as I prepare for my final project, I'm going to really focus on wide shots and finding ways to put them in focus. I definitely need to find places that aren't starkly bright. Tight shots are fun, but if the establishing wide shot is week, it's tough to create a compelling piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment