Thursday, June 20, 2013

Justine McDaniel, Video 6, Storytelling


Sequence 05 4 from Justine McDaniel on Vimeo.

This project felt a lot better during shooting, but it was actually harder to edit than the cards, mainly due to the audio. The audio from my recorder was, surprisingly, unusable, and the audio from the camera was much better. It was challenging not to have a separate audio track to work with; it meant I was more limited in the shots I could use. I am definitely getting more comfortable with shooting, though, which is good! My main problem this time was that I had a few out-of-focus shots. I also had a struggle uploading to Vimeo for some reason, but it worked in the end. I'm also pretty sure we all memorized this book. It was both nice and annoying that the text was so repetitive; it made editing easier, but it also made a more boring video.

No comments:

Post a Comment