Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nicole Jones, Video #6, Storybook

Story Time with Justine McDaniel from Nicole Jones on Vimeo.

Shooting this video was a lot harder than the card shuffling video. It was hard getting a variety of shots because of the way we were positioned outside. I also did not really want to shoot off the tripod this time because of all the shaky video I had the last time. When I started editing I realized that my establishing shots did not turn out very well, so I was unable to use them. One major thing that I learned from this time was that I need to become faster when shooting and really pay attention to the next action. I felt that I did not get a lot of good shots this time because the action was happening so fast and I should have anticipated the next shot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment