Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Ethan Barton, Audio #2, Darcy Elburn
The interview was a lot of fun. In terms of recording, I needed to annunciate more. I didn't mind my own pauses and "likes" and "ums," since I knew those could be easily edited out, but when I slurred them together (sounding more like "like-at") it was difficult to properly cut. That's definitely where I need to improve.
Editing Darcy was much easier. There are moments when it sounds choppy, sometimes due to editing, and sometimes simply because she spoke a little bit choppy. For the most part, though, a lot of the editing I did with her side turned out very smooth. There's one instance were I cut her choppiness down and made it a lot smooth, but still left enough for it to sound natural. Additionally, while I took out a lot of filler words, I left a few in places to keep her natural sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment