Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Lyle Kendrick, Final Project, Enchanted Forest
The Enchanted Forest from Lyle Kendrick on Vimeo.
I realized I hadn't put this in the blog today.
My final project definitely left me with a new appreciation for how projects are put together. After putting all of this together, I understand why we went over every element on such a micro level. From the sequences to the audio work, they all serve as ingredients and without one, the story loses some of its life.
Moving forward, on another video project I anticipate using a more active story that has more action. I learned that while my interests are centered on history, it's important to have a story with action so that the story can evolve from being an audio slideshow to a fluid work.
I look forward to the remainder of this program and hope it will serve the same kind of hands-on role that Slice did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment