Monday, July 8, 2013

Amanda Salvucci, Final Project, Community Quidditch




After shooting a second interview and additional footage yesterday afternoon and putting it all together in the same night, my video finally feels as if it's come together. I think adding two more voices definitely helped break the video up.

One of the problems that I still had was explaining Quidditch, because none of the three people I interviewed had a clear explanation of it, or really associated it with Harry Potter. I ended up adding a graphic to explain that, which I think really helped.

One of the things that I'm happy about is trying some different angles with the shots. There really wasn't much I could do for getting close because I wasn't allowed on the field, but I took a few dramatic low angle shots that ended up coming out really nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment