Saturday, July 6, 2013

Lindsay Simpson :: Final Video, Out of the Darkness

Out of the Darkness from Lindsay Simpson on Vimeo.

Working on this video was by far the most fun I had all semester.  It was really cool to be able to finally put all of the pieces together from the various skills we have learned and see a final product that actually looked like a real story piece!  I think my biggest challenge was that I did not find enough variety of my B roll so I was left with mostly swimming shots.  Next time, I need to make sure I really pay attention to my surroundings because I could have gotten some really cool B roll out of the pool.  The GoPro definitely made my video as it adds a really cool, really unique element.  I can't wait to see how much better my video is going to be in another 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment