A rogue cigar butt on a neighborhood curb in College Park, M.D., on May 30, 2013.
I redid this one after looking at my pictures from yesterday and realizing they were taken in manual focus. While this isn't perfect, it was encouraging to see something of an improvement.
Post office next to a Metro station in College Park, M.D., on May 30, 2013.
I've been mainly aiming to make sure I'm getting something in all of corners and abiding by the rule of three. Focus and taking clearer pictures is going to be a new goal.
The Metro station before rush hour in College Park, M.D., on May 30, 2013.
After today's class and some reflection, I'm going to try and take something that moves like a train and convey that in another picture. Movement amidst a stagnant setting is a goal for the next time I take the 3100 out.



No comments:
Post a Comment